- “Analysis of Concussion Causing Events in Professional Football – A Pilot Study,” funded in part by the National Football League
- “Using Data from a DriveCam Event Recorder to Reconstruct a Vehicle-to-Vehicle Impact,” funded in part by DriveCam, 2012-13
- “Using Data from a DriveCam Video Event Recorder to Reconstruct a Hard Braking Event,” funded in part by DriveCam, 2011-12
- “A Method to Quantify Vehicle Dynamics and Deformation for Vehicle Rollover Tests Using Camera-Matching Video Analysis,” Ford Motor Company
- “Image Analysis of Rollover Crash Test Using Photogrammetry,” funded in part by Ford Motor Company, 2005-06
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
Collision: The International Compendium for Crash Research
Accident Investigation Quarterly
- “Video Analysis of Motorcycle and Rider Dynamics During High-Side Falls,” #2017-01-1413, SAE
- “How Accurate Are Witness Distance Estimates Given in Car Lengths?,” Collision, Volume 11, Issue 1, 2016.
- “The Accelerations Present during the Trip Phase of a Soil-Tripped Rollover Crash,” Collision, Volume 11, Issue 1, 2016.
- “Post-Impact Dynamics for Vehicles with a High Yaw Velocity,” #2016-01-1470, SAE.
- “Tire Mark Striations: Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis,“#2016-01-1468, SAE.
- “The Relationship Between Tire Mark Striations and Tire Forces,”#2016-01-1479, SAE.
- “Evaluation of the Accuracy of Image Based Scanning as a Basis for Photogrammetric Reconstruction of Physical Evidence,” #2016-01-1467, SAE.
- “Validation of Equations for Motorcycle and Rider Lean on a Curve,” #2015-01-1422, SAE.
- “Further Assessment of the Uncertainty of CRASH3 ΔV and Energy Loss Calculations,” #2014-01-0477, SAE.
- “Vehicle Acceleration Modeling in PC-Crash,” #2014-01-0464, SAE.
- “Using Data from a DriveCam Event Recorder to Reconstruct a Vehicle-to-Vehicle Impact,” #2013-01-0778, SAE.
- “Comparison of Calculated Speeds for a Yawing and Braking Vehicle to Full-Scale Vehicle Tests,” #2012-01-0620, SAE.
- “Development of a Variable Deceleration Rate Approach to Rollover Crash Reconstruction,” #2009-01-0093, SAE.
- “Analysis of a Dolly Rollover with PC-Crash,” #2009-01-0822, SAE.
- “Determining Steering and Braking Levels from Yaw Mark Striations,” #2009-01-0092, SAE.
- “The Influence of Vehicle-to-Ground Impact Conditions on Rollover Dynamics and Severity,” #2008-01-0194, SAE.
- “Analysis of Vehicle-to-Ground Impacts during a Rollover with an Impulse-Momentum Impact Model,” #2008-01-0178, SAE.
- “A Method to Quantify Vehicle Dynamics and Deformation for Vehicle Rollover Tests Using Camera-Matching Video Analysis,” #2008-01-0350, SAE.
- “Occupant Ejection Trajectories in Rollover Crashes: Full-Scale Testing and Real World Cases,” #2008-01-0166, SAE.
- “Factors Influencing Roof-to-Ground Impact Severity: Video Analysis and Analytical Modeling,” #2007-01-0726, SAE.
- “Quantifying the Uncertainty in the Coefficient of Restitution Obtained with Accelerometer Data from a Crash Test,” #2007-01-0730, SAE.
- “Restitution Modeling for Crush Analysis: Theory and Validation,” #2006-01-0908, SAE.
- “Image Analysis of Rollover Crash Test Using Photogrammetry,” #2006-01-0723, SAE.
- “Crush and Conservation of Energy Analysis: Toward a Consistent Methodology,” #2005-01-1200, SAE.
- “An Examination of the CRASH3 Effective Mass Concept,” #2004-01-1181, SAE.
- “A Video Tracking Photogrammetry Technique To Survey Roadways for Accident Reconstruction,” #2004-01-1221, SAE.
- “An Examination of the Effective Mass Concept for Eccentric Motor Vehicle Impacts in the CRASH3 Algorithm,” Master’s Thesis, CU – Denver, 2003.
- “Integrating Monte Carlo Simulation, Momentum-Based Impact Modeling, and Restitution Data to Analyze Crash Severity,” #2001-01-3347, SAE.
- “Determining Crash Data Using Camera-Matching Photogrammetric Technique,” #2001-01-3313, SAE.
- “Using Digital Photogrammetry to Determine Vehicle Crush and Equivalent Barrier Speed,” #1999-01-0439, SAE.
- “The Role of Vehicle Crash Data Recorders in a Motor Vehicle Safety Program,” Electric Energy, Summer 2015.
- “Reconstruction and Analysis of Rollover Crashes of Light Vehicles,” Course Notes, SAE Course C1502.
- “Analysis of Motorcycle and Rider Limits on a Curve,” Collision, Volume 9, Issue 1.
- “ Using Data from a DriveCam Video Event Recorder to Reconstruct a Hard Braking Event, Collision, Volume 7, Issue 1.
- “A Variable Deceleration Rate Approach to Rollover Crash Reconstruction,” Collision, Volume 5, Issue 1.
- “Optimum Chord Length for Critical Speed Analysis,” Accident Investigation Quarterly, Summer 2002.
- “Using Digital Photogrammetry to Determine Crash Severity,” Proceedings of the International Crashworthiness Conference, September 2000.